OH YAY, last we finally lived through it again; an actual warm, spring-like day! (such a bummer I had to study almost all day) It’s still winter officially, so you won’t hear us complain. Spring, you can come and please, please stay (!!!).
I’m sorry if I am a little absent the upcoming days, as I told you last Saturday, I will have eight more exams in the next 5 days… So long days of making them and then back to study! Can’t wait for Friday already!!
But…. Flowers and trees are flourishing all around us while the sun is shining and so it makes me want to wear soft and light, green colors. The ultimate spring wear: the green machine. And no, of course you don’t want to walk down the streets dressed like a vegetable.. So you have to keep it subtle.
ON MY WISH LIST:
– ISABEL MARANT Oh we all know and seen them. Still on my wish list; the Bobby sneakers..
– CHANEL CHANCE EAU FRAICHE hmmm my all time favorite! I already need a new one after finding this scent under the Christmas tree – oopsie!
– SHE INSIDE Mint green coat, perfect to wear in this sunny, breezy weather. Don’t you just love the color??
– ZARA DESTROYED JEANS Because this season we should all have some ripped, destroyed, boyfriend jeans in our closets. How great would this look together with the coat and/or sneakers?
– MICHAEL KORS WATCH I’ve had this watch for over two years now and it’s still the perfect, basic one. It goes with any outfit and you can wear it to any occasion.
– NEW BALANCE 574 SNEAKERS And last, but definitely not least these cool and sporty green sneakers. Great to add some colour to your outfit! Even better, I found a great webshop, called Intreza, where you can buy all these cool sneakers. They sell shoes from all different kind of brands and the shipping is super fast; I’m fan! Buy them here. Do you like them too?
What do you think about this green machine? I’d love to hear! Big kiss, Britt
COLLAGE BY ME