A little photo diary of my 3 week during trip to Cambodia. We were blown away by how kind all the people are and I had such a great time together with my family.
1. Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum in Phnom Penh with my mom and sister.
2. Phnom Penh’s Central Market
3. On the boat in Kratie with my dad to check out the Irrawaddy dolphins.
4. Two girls from the Floating Village.
5. Floating Village, Kompong Phluk.
6. Sunrise of Angkor Wat, Siem Reap.
7. Angkor Tom temple with my sister.
8. Little girl selling bracelets on the street in Siem Reap.
9. Our bamboo train driver in Battambang.
10. Beautiful Otres Beach in Sihanoukville.
11. At the pool in Kampot