Hi there!! I know it’s mid April and most of you might be looking for some (bright and/or pastel) colored items to brighten up your closet, but, to do so, some non-colored or denim basics are required too. I’m still looking for some mandatory basics, like the perfect striped tee, which you can never go wrong with and is perfect for when you have no clue what to wear. (which happens to me every once in a while)
Want to know why you need the items listed above and where to get them?
- DENISE ROOBOL Road bag. This upcoming designer from Rotterdam makes pretty and clean designs, which all tell a story. The story behind this road bag? Read it here.
- MAISON SCOTCH Belt. Because you can never have enough (cute) belts! This one will definitely give your outfit that tough touch.
- ZADIG ET VOLTAIRE iPhone case. My newest addition to the Apple family (here) will definitely need a pretty case to protect it from scratches and broken screens!
- FASHAVES Team Wang sweater. You can never go wrong with a simple, but fun tee. Right?
- SHERIFF & CHERRY Sunglasses. I have been looking for a good pair of simple, black sunglasses for a while now and I think I finally found them. What do you think of this pair; yay or nay? I’d love to know!
- NIKE AIR MAX THEA Sneakers. I have been searching all over the internet for a few months now to find these Nike’s in black (+ in my size) and I finally did! Click on the name to see where, they even have them in every size! Couldn’t be better.
- BALENCIAGA City bag. My love for this type of Balenciaga has been going on for years and even though I already own one, I just can’t get enough of this pretty white one!
- ZARA Destroyed jeans. The comfort of jeans and dó looking fab, sounds like the best of both worlds to me.
In my opinion these items are super handy and cool, so I can’t wait to get my hands on (some of) them! What are your absolute wardrobe basics?
I’m gonna get back to studying right now, ugh. Happy Sunday! Big kiss, Britt
PS. Thank you so much for all the love and support, today I’ve reached 300 likes on FB and it’s all because of you! <3
COLLAGE BY ME