Well hello there! How are you doing?? The holiday-month has officially started last Sunday and I must say my online shopping (well… kinda drooling off sometimes) has increased since. I’m all over the internet on my favorite websites looking at pretty clothes, interior items and more.. With every click I feel like; “I want this, and this.. Oh and this is great too!!” BUT I have made a selection of most affordable things + a little dreaming and put those together on my wishlist.
From the left to right (starting at the top):
1. Isabel Marant pour H&M – perfect basic top, better late than never.
2. Balenciaga Giant City – this bag is perfection, need I say more?
3. Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche – my fave…
4. Nike Air Max Thea in black
5. Isabel Marant pour H&M – belt
6. Unscented candles from H&M in black and white – pretty room decoration
7. A beautiful framed butterfly
If I look at Santa really sweet, maybe….. Haha hmm no of course not, but I wouldn’t mind seeing these items under the Christmas tree though hihi. Have you already made your wishlist yet? Oh and the Dutchies maybe for Sinterklaas already? I want to wish everyone a great evening tomorrow on December 5th with our traditional Pakjesavond paired with a lot of pepernoten, chocolate letters and poems. XOX